Tech Data Technical Community
- Advising end customers on the right choices to meet their needs.
- Helping our partners develop new and profitable lines of business
- Developing an innovative approach to presales and technical support
- Differentiating our partners’ businesses from their competitors’
- Supplementing the sales and technical resources of our partners
- Asserting the value of the products we sell
Pre-Sales & Technical Verification
- Basic design and Bill of Materials creation
- Technical Validation
- Hardware Compatibility List verification
- Best Practice advice
- Technical queries
- Guidance on refresh opportunities and product replacements
- Vendor Specific Technical Information
Technical Account Management
- Technical engagement in tandem with sales into key accounts
- Inclusion of technical streams to sales account plan
- Creation of Technical development plans for customers
- External customer engagement (on-site design sessions and workshops)
- Assist with Technical Tender Response questions
- Ownership of technical relationship with vendors
- Technical direction and strategy within QBR’s
- Escalation points for technical engagement
- Conduit to vendor engagements with customers
Build To Order & Configuration Centre
- Built to order from warehouse stock
- Multi-vendor solution aggregation
- Fully accredited engineers
- Software Imaging
- Bespoke Configuration
- Asset Tagging
- Pre-Delivery Testing
- Project de-risk and increased time to value for customers
- Tech Data Academy
- Bespoke Technical Enablement
- Product updates
- Vendor Specific tool/systems training – Jump Start
- Partner Enablement ( Training on tools such as IRIS, OCA, Visual RF) as well as making sure partners are up to date with the latest announcements.
- Aruba Excellence Course (Pre Sales/Technical Hands on Introduction to the different elements of the portfolio)
- Train the Trainer courses- providing partners with the ability to execute on canned demonstrations
Complex Solution Design
- Design and architectural skills
- Complex multi-vendor solution design
- Alignment to high margin areas
- Consultative approach to end solution design and build
- Complete Predictive Desk Based wireless site surveys
Business Solution Center
- Next Generation Solution Centre – multipurpose resource facility
- Consultative engagements around solutions, technology or specific vendors
- Partner enablement, demonstration workshops and presales briefings
- Proof of Technology and Proof of Concept
- Accessible remotely, from customer site and from multiple Tech Data offices
- Home /Lab Demonstrations to partners and End users
- Arranging Demo Equipment and supporting with Demo configuration and setup
Tech Data Professional Services
Implementing new IT infrastructures into a business is no mean feat. Whether the solution is entirely new, or is integrating into an existing system – potentially with other vendor products – there’s sure to be challenges.
Tech Data have the technical expertise and resources to be able to support every partner with their end-customer’s services requirements. Specific services include:
“He put that which was most material in the postscript”
Maximise the effectiveness of your sales process and project management when offering HPE services and solutions.
Professional Services should always be introduced at the very start of the sales cycle, as opposed to after the deal is done. This will help secure the deal and open up other strands of the project for equipment supply and services; creating a more holistic experience for your end customer and a more profitable project for you.
How are these services delivered?
We go to market in two different ways with our established Technical Community:
HPE Partner Ready Services
Certain HPE server and storage solutions require specialist installation, configuration and upgrade services – they’re non-customer installable and require a HPE certified engineer. Tech Data are the only Partner Ready Services Delivery distribution partner for HPE in UK&I, and we deliver projects in the UK, Europe and Beyond.
As a trusted HPE distribution partner, we are certified to install the following HPE solutions:
- Proliant and Apollo
- Blade and Synergy
- StoreOnce and Tape
Tech Data Professional Services
Our Tech Data Professional Services team deliver all of the same vital elements as the HPE Partner Ready Services, but are white-labelled, bespoke and tailored to each individual partner’s requirements.
We understand that partners need to spread their spend across distribution partners. We can install equipment that is purchased from any distributor.
We are skilled in complementary technologies such as VMware, Veeam, Linux, Microsoft and networking which allows us to do more than just installation and start-up of equipment, but also multi-vendor hardware and software solutions.
These additional services include:
- Onsite bespoke build from components
- Equipment moves
Additionally, outside of our internal resources, we have a trusted network of third party providers who we can engage to work on specific projects with us if required.
Here’s what our customers had to say…
“Very happy, Everything was installed on the day and explained clearly and professionally. Thank You”
“Professional and extremely flexible throughout the installation”
“Great job done and hopefully we can work with you in the future”
Explore the latest HPE resources on Trusted Advisor
We’ve curated a number resources for HPE to help upskill your teams and improve your HPE offering. Resources include videos, case studies, infographics and blogs, as well as HPE content on our Newsflash and InTouch platforms. They’re continually updated, so take a look today.