Enhance your Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud practice with our range of solutions for AWS, designed to augment your offering, protect your customers’ investments, and diversify your portfolio.
Tech Data Solutions for AWS
When you partner with Tech Data for AWS, you stand to increase both cost and operational efficiencies across your cloud provisioning services with our StreamOne Enterprise and CloudCheckr platforms.
Built as enterprise-ready cloud billing and management services, StreamOne Enterprise and CloudCheckr enable automated billing, a branded cloud marketplace, run real time cost optimisation analytics, management, and security features.
- Removal of operational costs for managing your AWS billing flow.
- Granular visibility into AWS billing.
- White labelled web front end that flows all the way through to customers.
- Cost optimisation features to reduce monthly spend by up to 30%.
- Governance, compliance, and security engine ensure the highest levels of control.
Run your AWS webstore - your way.
Why move your AWS spend to Tech Data?
Our cloud management services are designed to enhance your AWS offering, meaning both you and your customers stand to gain when you partner with Tech Data for AWS.
Receive billing in GBP and remove USD exchange rate costs
Receive departmental invoices and billing reports
Free up developer time for other business critical projects
Enable security and control policies on spend
Realise cost savings via Tech Data’s assessment services
Utilise AWS pricing models further for even greater efficiencies
Accelerate your AWS practice by partnering with Tech Data for AWS, and open up a wealth of tools and features that lower your costs, while significantly boosting your capabilities.
VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware Cloud on AWS allows users to rapidly extend, migrate, and protect their VMware environment to the AWS Cloud.
Powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, VMware Cloud on AWS integrates compute, storage, and network virtualisation products, along with VMware vCenter management, optimised to run on dedicated, elastic, bare-metal AWS infrastructure.
It brings VMware’s enterprise-class SDDC software to the AWS cloud, with optimised high bandwidth, low-latency connectivity to AWS services.
- vSAN software-based data encryption
- Automatic scaling and load balancing of environments
- Migrate thousands of virtual machines, live, and without retrofit
- Reduced operational overhead
- Single inventory view of on-premise and VMware Cloud on AWS resources
- Unified support experience
- Consume on-demand hourly, or via 1 and 3 year models
- Provision an entire environment in 2 hours
- Add or remove hosts in minutes
For your customers already running VMware environments, VMware Cloud on AWS is the perfect means by which you can assist them to modernise, protect, and scale their applications through AWS.
As an AWS Partner with Tech Data, you’ll be fully supported in delivering VMware Cloud on AWS to your customers, helping you extend your reach and trusted advisor status.
To get started, you’ll first need to sign up to AWS Path, our dedicated cloud practice growth programme for AWS partners.
Veeam Backup and Recovery for AWS
Veeam provide native, fully-automated AWS backup and disaster recovery for your customers’ Amazon EC2 and Amazon RDS data.
Data protection should be at the forefront of any businesses cloud strategy, and with Veeam, securing data is simple and highly cost-effective.
- Automated, scalable AWS-native backup and recovery for all AWS apps and data
- Industry-first cost management tools and long-term retention options
- Protects, moves, and manages hybrid- and multi-cloud data from a common control plane
Veeam remove the burden and complexity of data management and security within your customers’ AWS workloads by providing policy-based scheduling and automation of data snapshots and replication.
Your customers will also benefit from Veeam’s industry-first backup cost calculation, helping them avoid unexpected expenses should the worst happen.
Role-based access control
App and data portability across clouds and on premise
Common control plane
When your customers trust their data and applications to AWS, ensure they’re fully guarded against disaster with full backup and recovery from Veeam, wherever it’s needed.