Create opportunities in new markets by positioning Apple products to your corporate customers. Apple continue to grow in the business sector, ensure you’re capitalising upon this opportunity by putting your best ‘business’ foot forward, in turn meaning you’ll experience increased profit and game-changing growth.
Why choose Apple for Business?
- Allow customers to put employees at the heart of their business – Provide your customers with a range of Apple devices so that they can decide what works best for them. What’s more, if certain devices work better for certain roles, employees can seamlessly share documents, promoting a productive workplace.
- Provide a personal touch – Your customer’s employees can setup and personalise their devices beyond the basic company setup with the perfect set of apps that will work for them.
- Give your customer's IT department an easier life – With wireless management capabilities, IT can deploy and manage all Apple devices with ease, while employees will have the job of unboxing their devices.
Give your customers the best tools for business
iPhone, iPad and Mac help employees solve problems in creative ways, be productive wherever they are, and collaborate more effectively. Apple’s powerful hardware and versatile platforms create a unique environment where your customers can build custom apps, and they’ll have access to over 235,000 business apps – more than any other mobile platform – on the App Store.
Enable productivity with devices that are designed to be better together
Apple products work together seamlessly, giving your customers a mobile, productive experience that delivers the information they need, when they need it most. Devices are built with features and apps that work together to help your employees be more efficient, these features include:
AirPlay – Stream presentations from Mac, iPhone and iPad to a HDTV using Apple TV
AirDrop – Quickly send important documents from one Apple device to another
Start a work project on an iPad or iPhone and seamlessly finish it on a Mac
Streamlined deployment and management
Apple products are secure, reliable, compatible with any office environment, and easy for your customers to deploy at the largest scale. Every iPhone, iPad and Mac can be set up and configured automatically – so your customers IT department have absolutely no need to handle each device individually.
Macs for Business
Running on its own dedicated macOS, Mac empowers users to do the things that other platforms simply can’t. Built for professionals to create on an intuitive, exciting platform, Mac provides exceptional visual clarity with the power to deliver on any and every project.
Apple products are made as part of an integrated ecosystem, in which every device works seamlessly with one another, affording users the device of their choice, at the time of their choosing. Mac is no different.
- Handoff – Work started on one Apple device can be finished on another thanks to Handoff. Devices near each other can automatically pass work between them with just a click or swipe, meaning they’re the ultimate tool for collaboration.
- Universal Clipboard – Copy and paste across Apple devices as if a user were using just one of them. Whether pictures, text, or entire files, Universal Clipboard removes hardware boundaries.
- AirDrop – Peer to peer sharing without the need for a Wi-Fi network. Speed up the transition of information and improve productivity as a result with AirDrop. Simple, quick, reliable, AirDrop with Mac makes data more mobile than ever.
iPhone and iPad for Business
Structure within roles is becoming a thing of the past as they become more knowledge-based, and flexibility is key. Mobile devices are a staple in virtually every job in every location, as they enable employees to stay constantly connected, and from any location.
This trend makes devices and the platforms they run on business-critical tools; getting the right solution for business can mean the difference between a great user experience and just user endurance.
Apple develop hardware and software together from the ground up, making for a highly integrated platform in iOS. This means users of iPhone and iPad can take advantage of a seamless interchange of devices according to their needs at any given moment.
Both iPhone and iPad deliver stunning visuals, exceptionally powerful processors and functionality, and of course, unmatched portability.
- Familiar interface between iPhone and iPad means no relearning between devices
- Device Enrolment Programme makes for rapid, hands-off deployment within digital estates
- AppStore holds over 235,000 apps for business, along with the ability to easily customise and develop personalised apps
Apple Watch for Business
Rendering the most mobile operating systems and devices even more mobile is possible thanks to Apple Watch. Employees can customise, direct, and receive the most important information they need right to their wrist.
- Phone calls can be accepted or silenced at a touch.
- Receive and respond to notifications in an instant, and in a variety of ways.
- Track required tasks, distribute them as needed, and be notified when they’re complete.
- Siri, the voice assistant for Apple, is built in for dictation capabilities.
Users of Apple Watch experience efficiency like never before, while businesses reap the benefits afforded by their employees’ increased productivity. Complimented by both built-in apps and third-party apps, Apple Watch is fully customisable to business needs, while simultaneously maintaining the integrity of a company’s IT security.